RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference Information

Hello Bill
No there is nothing on the web page, but posting the agenda is a good idea.
All the information has been posted to the news group so far as the
conference is for the contributors and committers of CDT. If you or your
company is going to become a contributor in the next while then you should
definitely plan to attend.
Tx
Derrick