Re: [cdt-dev] Adding path-map programmatically in source tab

You can use the "org.eclipse.debug.core.sourcePathComputers" extension point to define your own source path computer. It should replace the one provided by CDT. See org.eclipse.cdt.debug.internal.core.sourcelookup.CSourcePathComputerDelegate for details.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Logantha, Jayaprakash (STSD)" <jayaprakash.logantha@xxxxxx>
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:21 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] Adding path-map programmatically in source tab

Hi,

I have written my own run/debug launch configuration which require
path-mapping.  I am adding this mapping manually to launch it. Is there
any way to add it in source tab programmatically? Please see the
attached image to get idea about how the source tab looks like for my
launch configuration.

Sorry for the wide distribution.

Thanks,
JP