From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Celerse Eric
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:06 AM
To: 'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [cdt-dev] installation problem with cdt3.0.0 on linux

Hello,

I'm used to install eclipse plugins like optional add-ons. That way works well for our organization.

The way I used to do :

I  install eclipse 3.1 , and I unzip every plugin in its own directory I have created for him;then

I bind every plugin by the following action.

Help/Software updates/Manage Configuration/Add an extension location.

It's worked well with all the plugins I've installed for more than one year, with all the versions of the cdt2.x, it works well with cdt-3.0.0RC1, but it doesn't work with cdt-3.0.0.

I've installed cdt like that on windows, and there is no problem with cdt 3.0.0

In the view error log of the configuration details : the messages are in the attached file

Thanhs for your help

Eric CELERSE

THALES UNDERWATER SYSTEMS

525, route de Dolines - 06903 Sophia Antipolis  cedex - France
mailto:eric.celerse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel: +33 (0)4 92 93 33 58
fax: +33 (0)4 92 96 44 50

Back to the top