From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of wspear
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:39 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Adding build configurations

Greetings,

I'm looking for a good way to programmatically (with a plugin) add new
build configurations (supplementing Debug and Release) to the CDT's
managed make build system (either for specified projects or globally).
A means of automatically defining configuration environment variables,
in particular, would be useful.

If someone could point me to the relevant chunk of the CDT API or source

(if such functions are implemented) that would be great.  Editing the
relevant XML file(s) directly has been the only method I've found so far

and I'm guessing that's not the best practice (plus I haven't yet found
how to add configuration environment variables via the XML file(s)).

Thanks,

Wyatt Spear