RE: [cdt-dev] ASM content-type and uppercase S

> Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] ASM content-type and uppercase S
>
> I think it fits in the small enough change for big gain category. I am
> still waiting for people to vote for RC3. If you want to make this
> change and get it in we can another quick respin. But we really should
> get RC3 out by the end of today.
>
> Other thoughts?

Thanks for your patience, Doug

"S" remove in the head.
Fix PR 106340: ArrayIndexOutOfBound, the length of the array was not checked
before accessing the elements.

Small changes big gain 8-)

So we are formally asking for a respin.

On our side we are looking at the docs and any PRs are diverted to
3.0.1/3.1, unless major shock && awe or atomic bombs.