RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 RC3 Release Schedule

All I'm doing is disabling the Browsing views and perspective, Hierarchy
views and perspective and the open Hierarchy action and related commands
attached to it (hot key stuff).

If and one can knows of other possible hooks that need to be unhooked,
please let me know.

Dave.