RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 RC3 Release Schedule

My vote is for #2… I’m happy with the APIs I think.  The screaming of not being able to walk the stack will far outweigh the screaming of those that don’t want us to change the APIs so late.

I’d prefer if also we implemented the fix for 3.0 and delayed the build for the fix but I don’t know how everyone feels about that.

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

IDE Frameworks Group

Texas Instruments, Toronto