[cdt-dev] Call for system level sanity test plan review

Hey guys,

I would like to get people take a look on the sanity test plans (black box
testing) I am using for CDT3.0. It hasn't been changed much since CDT2.1.1,
so I assume there are lots of things we need make change or add in. I
appreciate if you could take a quick look on your function area and provide
me some feedback. The test plans (level 1 and level 2) are online:
Go to http://eclipse.org/cdt/ -> Planning and Activities -> System tests ->
Sanity Test.

I normally run this sanity testing once we bless a build for milestone/RC.
For the final release coming soon, I also plan to cover some significant new
features if time allows.

Thanks,
James
QNX CDT Tester