RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Closing

David Daoust, soapboxing madly wrote:
> This is the list that I believe should not gate the release:
30365 nor P3 alain@xxxxxxx NEW 3.0 Header file errors => empty tasks
38197 nor P3 alain@xxxxxxx NEW 3.0 wrong tasks shows as result of compilation.
52676 nor P3 alain@xxxxxxx NEW 3.0 I18N: Makefile editor input via alt keystroke sequence cl...
59193 nor P3 alain@xxxxxxx NEW 3.0 Cannot debug DLLs with DOS slash in path
59320 enh P3 alain@xxxxxxx NEW 3.0 Remove Navigator view from the default C/C++ Perspective
83566 enh P3 dinglis@xxxxxxx NEW 3.0 [CPathEntry] Container content not refreshed
53174 maj P3 Mikhailk@xxxxxxx REOP 3.0 I18N: CDT Debug can't find a non-ascii filename
60890 nor P2 Mikhailk@xxxxxxx NEW 3.0 Accessibility: Can't navigate inside Additional Source Lo...

By properties of exclusion, we have a problem.

There are 2 gating defects (102195,104907) on the browsing perspective that I had moved to the inbox some time ago after my initial investigation in getting some green-thread use cases working for M7.  The bugs have been owned by the core inbox for about a month now and they have been pinged a few times for interested parties to help out/give an opinion.

Sebastien wrote:
> I know Leo will be away next week but I assume others are available for a
> conf. call Monday at 1EST - let me know if this time does not work.

At this afternoon's call, I would like to add to the agenda the the motion of the removal of the browsing perspective & hierarchy view/perspective in CDT 3.0.  To use a Recoskie-ism, without some assigned to do this work, the emperor has no clothes.

Thanks!
--
JohnC

Back to the top