From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Treggiari, Leo
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 2:29 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Documentation page copyrights

There are 2 loose ends that I have.  Here’s the first:

In the CDT user documentation, most/all of the individual pages contain at the bottom:

“Copyright IBM Corporation and others, 2000, 2004.”

Some also contain:

“Copyright Red Hat 2003, 2004”

I have 2 questions:

1. Do the copyrights need to be updated to 2005?

2. I’ve been adding new pages and just copying the IBM copyright “pointer”.  Should I go back and make those pages:

“Copyright Intel Corporation and others, 2005”?

Thanks,

Leo

Back to the top