[cdt-dev] Excluding included files / directories from the indexer scan

Hello folks,

this may be sounding a bit strange but we have some header files that we
would rather not have scanned by the indexer because we do not want to
see the definitions we made in the code completion list. Now those
headers are general system headers, the include path is in an
environment variable, and they are made known to the compiler in the
project settings in a format like ${RMOS_HOME}/inc.

In CDT 2.1.1 paths like this were not scanned by the indexer and we were
happy. Now since about CDT 3.0 RC 1 the undesired entries start
appearing in the code completion list.

So I would appreciate any hints about how the code completion entries
can be avoided (without turning the indexer off altogether).

Thanks a lot!

Norbert Ploett

Back to the top