Von: Majed CHATTI <majed.chatti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [cdt-dev] remote compiling
Datum: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:31:08 +0200

Hi I think it can be possible to do that but I dont understand what you mean by
"Mount a share from your itanium box in your win-box."

If your itanium box runs unix/linux, create a samba share on your itanium
box. In windows mount it by "net use ...", or in explorer, use "Connect to
network drive".

thanks for help

Majed CHATTI

kesselhaus@xxxxxxx wrote:

Maybe this works, I did this about a year ago with a previous
Eclipse/CDT-combination.

You might be able to use a ssh-connection to your itanium box.
Mount a share from your itanium box in your win-box. Add this to your project. When compiling use e.g. ssh itbox -C cd <projectdir> &&
make as your build command. Debugging should be going using the
GDB-Server.
You need to start gdbserver on your it-box, then use the
eclipse-gdbserver
run/debug-configuration.