[cdt-dev] Lot's of untriage defects

Hey gang,

I have 298 bugs listed with milestone '--'. Just a reminder to go through the ones you are interested in and if you want to fix them for 3.0 to mark them so. If you don't we should be moving them off to Future.

Actually this would point out the need for a single point of contact to be responsible for this, or at least one person per inbox. If I'm not interested in a bug, I'm not sure if anyone else is so I leave it '--'. If this continues, '--' will start to mean Future and is probably a long way towards that already, which unfortunately makes new bugs Future by default. hmmm...

--
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa Lab

Back to the top