RE: [cdt-dev] CDT plugin help

Chances are that he didn't export any packages in the bundle manifest.  By default now the PDE creates a bundle manifest for your plugin, and by default it doesn't export any packages, so unless you explicitly export some packages, no other plugins will be able to see your code.

You can find more information in the Eclipse help under the topic of "OSGI Bundle Manifest Headers".

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto