[cdt-dev] CDT plugin help

Hello,
I apologize in advance if this is not the correct mailing list to post
this type of question.
I need to create a "Managed Make C++ Project" plug-in that will
include everything needed for our project. One of my problems is that
I cannot load my plug-in/wizard. I get the error: "Plug-in
org.eclipse.myproject was unable to load class
org.eclipse.myproject.MyProjectCCProjectWizard"

So, I was wondering if there is any documentation and/or links and/or
forums where I can get some information about the creating of eclipse
plug-ins.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Back to the top