RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Documentaion

+1

Leo

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derrick Keefe
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:39 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Documentaion

In our project call today it was noted that the docs have not been updated and are in need of it. Developers are of course focusing on bug fixing right now and do not have time for the docs.  In order to address this, I am proposing that the currently scheduled Final Release milestone RC3 (July 27) become the  milestone for code freeze and we set a subsequent Milestone for final release two weeks later (August 10).  The additional two weeks would be for documentation updates only.  I think we need to make this effort, otherwise user are left with a bad impression of CDT despite all the hard work than went into it.

This is a call to vote.

Back to the top