From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bogdan Gheorghe
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 3:05 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Project Close out meeting

Derrick -

We here at IBM thought that the agreement was to meet every second week - with the first meeting being scheduled for next week...

But we'll be there Monday!

Derrick Keefe <dkeefe@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/09/2005 01:14 PM

Please respond to

"'CDT General developers list.'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Project Close out meeting

Well, I guess most people forgot we had a CDT 3.0 release meeting today.
I'll reschedule for Monday  June 13 13:00 PST.
The Dial-in information is the same as our monthly call.
Check the minutes from our last meeting for the dates and times.

Derrick