Re: [cdt-dev] Saving header (.hpp) and implementation (.cpp) files inone transaction.

On Thursday 26 May 2005 16:37, Matthias Spycher wrote:
> Thanks Leo,
>
> I am aware of "Save All", but the feature I describe would apply only to
> the CDT's editor. I often modify a header and impl file together and
> then want to trigger a rebuild, regardless of whether there are other
> unsaved files. The feature I seek would save a pair of files (x.hpp and
> x.cpp -- if both exist) based on the currently active editor.
>
> Would anyone else find this useful?
>
> Matthias

That is a nice idea, but beware that some people also use inline files like
*.i or *.inl. In that case that file(s) have to be saved as well. Maybe a
solution would be to see if there are any files with the same name but a
different suffix and save them in one step.

Lothar
--
Lothar Werzinger Dipl.-Ing. Univ.
framework & platform architect