From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Matthias Spycher
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:27 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Saving header (.hpp) and implementation (.cpp) files
inone transaction.

Does such a feature exist? If not, do you think it would be useful as a preference in the context of the MBS when "Build Automatically" is turned on.

Since this is my first post to this list, I want to also thank the folks

involved in CDT development. The MBS is reaching a level of maturity (M6) where flexibility/usability are well balanced, and I notice a real productivity gain for projects that are not too big.

Cheers
Matthias