[cdt-dev] Query - How can I run CDT automated test suite ?

	I have downloaded CDT 3.0-M6 SDK
[org.eclipse.cdt.sdk-3.0.0-M6-win32.x86.zip] & test-suite
[org.eclipse.cdt.testing-3.0.0-M6.zip]. I am trying to run the following
test-suites CDT UI, CDT Core & CDT Debug UI.

Here is the command (got from Automated test-suite framework) that I used to
run the test from command line,

java -cp startup.jar org.eclipse.core.launcher.UIMain
   -application      org.eclipse.test.uitestapplication
   -testlistener     org.eclipse.test.XMLTestListener
   -testPluginName   org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.tests
   -className 	   org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.tests.AllDebugTests

Here is the exception I see - Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/launcher/UIMain

Questions:
---------
  1. How can I run these test suites?
  2. Can I integrate CDT tests with the automated test suites of Eclipse?

	Any help to run these test suites will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

- Ragav.

Back to the top