Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Build 3.0.0.I200505212125 Available

Just as a matter of interest, maybe make it an Enh.-PR. Wouldn't it make it
sense to include the embeddedcdt-contribution including the Embedded
GDB-Targets into the main-CDT? Mainly I'm interested in the EmbeddedGDB
Launch-Targets.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200505212125/index.html