[cdt-dev] CDT Build 3.0.0.I200505212125 Available

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200505212125/index.html

This build has the refactoring and new managed make gnu plugins integrated
into the CDT feature and is built against Eclipse 3.1M7. I have also fixed
up the tests so that they all run. If you have any JUnit test suites that
you'd like added in, please let me know and I'll be happy to do so. Also
please take a look at the failures.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Back to the top