Re: [cdt-dev] Proposing Mikhail Sennikovsky for MBS committer

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/02/2005 01:02:19 PM:

> > >From my reading of the governance, no. The committers of the Project
vote
> > in new committers. cdt-build and it's peers are subsystems, not
projects.
> > So following that logic, we are committers on the CDT project who have

> > write access to certain subsystems and get to vote in new *CDT*
> > committers. I'm missing the governance, though, that determines how to

> > add/remove subsystems to your write list. But anyway, vote away...
> >

> Was not the number of votes needed 3 for the proposition to pass ?

I think the rule is minimum 3 but with no veto. As a point of order, I
think we need to make sure we put a deadline on votes so that we can tell
when there will be no veto - aside from waiting for everyone to vote.

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top