Re: [cdt-dev] Ada in CDT

Just to update where I am with this, I've started to write my own editor
from scratch. Jeff suggested that it only takes 12 hours to do so I'm out
to give it a try. When looking through the CDT editor, I found a lot of
code that was simply cut and pasted from the JDT a few releases ago and
I'm not sure it is structured how you would write one from scratch today.
So we'll see.

BTW, I'm doing this work in the background so this may take a while.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division