From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Treggiari, Leo
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:04 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Environment variables not passed to make

Yes, the environment of the Eclipse process should be passed to the
build process.  You should make sure that your PATH is set up as
expected in the environment that invokes Eclipse.  For CDT 3.0, we plan
on adding additional functionality for dealing with environment
variables.  There should be a design document in mid-March.

Regards,
Leo