Re: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-test-dev] CDT 3.0 M6 Milestone Sanity -> Failed

> cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/12/2005 10:19:27 AM:
> > For Code Assist, I could not find yet a suitable configuration, neither
> for
> > Managed Nor Standard Build. Everytime it tells me "No Completion found".
>
> If you would like these issues addressed, please provide detailed bug
> reports with specific examples of where content assist doesn't work and
> include any environment information that you have (or simply attach the
> project is it's not too proprietary).
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

Well sorry, but this is really to simple t not functioning.

#include <stdio.h>

struct test {
    int a;
    int b;
};

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    struct test t1;
    t1.<CTRL+Space>  // <- nothing
    return 0;
}

Indexer ran multiple times according to the statusbar.