Re: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-test-dev] CDT 3.0 M6 Milestone Sanity -> Failed

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/12/2005 10:19:27 AM:
> For Code Assist, I could not find yet a suitable configuration, neither
for
> Managed Nor Standard Build. Everytime it tells me "No Completion found".

If you would like these issues addressed, please provide detailed bug
reports with specific examples of where content assist doesn't work and
include any environment information that you have (or simply attach the
project is it's not too proprietary).

Thanks,
Doug

Back to the top