RE: [cdt-dev] Question on testing CDT and Eclipse in general

James,
I just saw that the M5 testing is scheduled for today. I guess for this time round the answer is no, but I will discuss testing internally and see whether we can help out in the future.
Hope all went fine with the baby...
Regards
-- Lars

> Meanwhile, I am looking for volunteers for CDT 3.0 M5 testing, maybe you want to get some hands-on experience on CDT testing?
> The test schedule is attached. Pls let me know if you are interested. Thanks,

James Tan <jtan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2005 16:22

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Question on testing CDT and Eclipse in general

Hi Lars,

At QNX, we have been using WinRunner to automate some debug testing for our IDE product based on Eclipse. Works fine in most of cases. But it's only good for Windows platform.

Meanwhile, I am looking for volunteers for CDT 3.0 M5 testing, maybe you want to get some hands-on experience on CDT testing?  The test schedule is attached. Pls let me know if you are interested. Thanks,

Cheers,
James
CDT Tester
QNX