RE: [cdt-dev] DOM Visitor interface

Hi Andrew,
the interface is very useful! Please consider taking in some of the
static methods of CPPVisitor and CVisitor (at least those that are
the same for both):
getContainingScope, getContainingBlockItem, ...

An obvious alternative is to extend the interface of IAstNode by
 getContainingScope, ....

Markus.