Re: [cdt-dev] Extending the C language recognized by the parser

> I would just try to work around it by adding a macro to your project so
> along the lines of
>
> #define __at(x)
>
> so that it would just get skipped over by the parser.

Yes, but it would add another file/whatever into the actual code.
I might do it in the Compiler-switch too.

> Enabling a full variant/target model will require significant systemic
> change in CDT that we have not committed to doing in CDT 3.0.

Well, thats why I ask to consider this at the beginning, not having to do
redesign/rework later. The GCC language extensions should be removed from
the cdt-core anyway and moved some place else (like a GCC-toolchain plugin).