Re: [cdt-dev] Extending the C language recognized by the parser

I would just try to work around it by adding a macro to your project so along the lines of

#define __at(x)

so that it would just get skipped over by the parser.

Enabling a full variant/target model will require significant systemic change in CDT that we have not committed to doing in CDT 3.0.

JohnC
www.eclipse.org/cdt