AW: [cdt-dev] problem to build the linking command in toolchain

Hi,

> The final build step (linker/librarian) is not currently using the
> commandLinePattern.  We will fix that in CDT 3.0.  For now, I think you
> could add the ':' to the outputFlag.

Unfortunately no.  How I wrote, the link utility needs an argument like '/out:test.exe'. If I add a ':' to the output flag, the argument looks like '/out: test.exe'.  But up to the CDT 3.0 I can help solve the problems, as in all points mentioned so far, with a wrapper.

Best regards
  Ralf Ebert

Back to the top