[cdt-dev] Goto definition/ goto reference...

Hello !

I have a general question regarding a general feature provided in
most of the C/C++ IDEs: Goto definition/ show all references.

I have several problems with this covered in CDT.

- goto definition results often in "This operation is unavailable on the
current selection".
  If it is found, it shows just the decleration in the header file not the
real implementation
  in the source file.
  In adition, the speed of that function looks like a simple grep command,
or is that connected to
  an indexing result ?
  Has to be the indexer always on ?

- goto reference provides always no results within my whole workspace.

Do I have a configuration problem, or is that feature not supported in the
way most of the
C/C++ IDEs do ?

Any hints would be helpful.

Regards,