[cdt-dev] Code Assist for CDT 3.0

Hey gang,

As a late entry into the plan, I will be working on porting the Completion
Processor over to the new DOM. We see a huge potential to improve the
performance of this feature with the new DOM architecture, i.e. separation
of syntactic and semantic processing and the laziness of the semantic
processing. I will also be looking to take advantage of the information in
the index more often than we do now.

I will update the plan accordingly and provide documentation of what I
plan in the next day or so. If you are also planning work in this area,
please let me know so we can coordinate.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Back to the top