Re: [cdt-dev] Fw: CDT 2.1.1 Build I200502031120 completed

> Here's a 2.1.1 build. This includes the latest off of cdt_21 including
> version number changes.

Cool!! merci bucket.

> I'm not sure we need to call it an RC0 since we
> don't really have a formal release candidate plan, no?

In the past, 2.0.{1,2} and the other minor releases
we did not have either.  The only markings were the
the PRs with a specific TargetMilesone indicating
which problems the committers were tackling.

Did you have something else in mind, in term of process, for a minor release ?

Back to the top