De : Alain Magloire [mailto:alain@xxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 27 janvier 2005 21:42
À : cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [cdt-dev] How to get a C++ dictionnary

> Hello,
>
> The Type Hierarchy View  don't seem to give any information about =
> inherited
> methods or any relation beetween mother and daughter classes.

Is the project  a C++ project ?
Is the extended classes in other include files, an the include paths
were not set properly ?
Do you have the indexer off ?

The Type Hierarchy relies on the indexer for the information
try the openType dialog, enter "*" is the all your classes been discover
by the indexer ?