RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 for Mac OS X

Sorry for not responding earlier. I've been without e-mail for a day or so. :-(

The Mac OS X builds are done regularly and can be found with the other builds on download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds. We've also updated the releases/new web page to include the Mac OS X zips for the 2.1 release.

Now, whether these builds work or not is a different question. First try out the zip files and see if they have everything you need. If they do and the update site doesn't, then there might be a problem with the scripts I use to make the update site. Either way, a bugzilla would help track the issue.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

"Imrisek, Martin" <mimrisek@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/21/2005 03:51 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 for Mac OS X

Can someone point me to a CDT build process document?
Is there such a thing or do I have to be initiated in the relevant black
arts? ;^)

Martin