Re: [cdt-dev] CDT-2.1 life cycle

I have convinced webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx  ( I asked politely :-)  to add 2.1.1 as a target milestone.

Alain,
        I will leave it up to you to set the target milestone on the defects that you wish to include.

        -Dave

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/17/2005 10:07 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT-2.1 life cycle

Doug Schaefer:
> +1
>
> Alain, I think you have enough serious bugs in your list to warrant this.
>
> The only hard part about new versions is updating all the xml files. I've
> scripted pretty much everything else. Except the testing and release notes
> that is...

> "Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@...>
> <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> I think there are enough people who would use the bug fixes to make it
> worthwhile if those who have to perform the "release overhead" work are
> willing to do it.
>
> +1

Allright, the motion carries.
We'll update the 2.1 branch with the fixes and forward the complete list of
PRs later.

To the committers, if you are changing code in the branch please, send
me the PR number, so we can tally.  Unfortunately we do not seem to have
a version number(2.1.1) in Bugzilla to track this down.