From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ebert, Ralf
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 7:39 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] several compiler in one toolchain

Hi

as I written I need to define a toolchain which has several
configurations (release, debug and simulation). The configurations
'release' and 'debug' must be build with the IAR compiler, the
configuration 'simulation' must be build with the Microsoft compiler.
I've seen, in CDT 2.1 I can exclude some files from the build in some
configurations. But I haven't seen any way to specify a different
compiler for each configuration in the toolchain, because the tools
don't depend from the configuration. But I think this must be possible
in principle, since otherwise the definition of different configurations
does not make sense.

Best regards
  Ralf Ebert