[cdt-dev] several compiler in one toolchain

Hi

as I written I need to define a toolchain which has several configurations (release, debug and simulation). The configurations 'release' and 'debug' must be build with the IAR compiler, the configuration 'simulation' must be build with the Microsoft compiler. I've seen, in CDT 2.1 I can exclude some files from the build in some configurations. But I haven't seen any way to specify a different compiler for each configuration in the toolchain, because the tools don't depend from the configuration. But I think this must be possible in principle, since otherwise the definition of different configurations does not make sense.

Best regards
  Ralf Ebert

Back to the top