From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Leon Pollak
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:08 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Build console not erased

Hello,
	My installation is Linux FC1, GTK, Eclipse 3.0.1 CDT 2.1.
	I checked the box Window->Preferences->C/C++->Build
Console->"Always
clear console before building" option, but the build console is not
cleared even once.
	Is it a bug? If yes, where to report it (Eclipse or CDT, which
module)?
--
Dr.Leon M.Pollak
Director