Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse 2.1 New and Noteworthy

> I see, so it currently doesn't really apply for Managed Make C/C++
> projects, right ?=20
> In theory, could that be extended used to automatically set-up include
> paths for managed make projects ?

Right, the managed builder does not play well with others, meaning
it does not use enough of the facilities/interface that was put in place
so CDT/{ui,core} can take advantage of its knowledge, the
only thing that was done was the includes paths.

It is something we probably want for 3.0, problably we would
need to sit down with Leo/Sean and identify the missing pieces.

Back to the top