[cdt-dev] CVS soft link removal

Hey gang,

When we move the CVS projects into folders in the repository, we set up
top-level soft links so that we didn't break existing checkouts. Since
links aren't being created for new projects, things are getting confusing.
I'd like to finish the transition by removing those soft links (BTW, I'm
sure you can reshare a project to the new location without breaking
anything).

Questions? Opinions? Objections? If I don't hear any objections by
Wednesday, I'll send the request into webmaster and copy the list.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

Back to the top