RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 Now Available

Awesome work on the release front Doug, and thanks to everyone
for their hard work.

I've attached the latest incarnation of the 2.1 New and Noteworthy.
If you don't mind can you throw this up there when you make the
web site changes.  Feel free to edit the HTML to put the right
download link in.

Awesome work guys!
 Thomas