Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 Now Available

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 12:31, Douglas Schaefer wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> The bits are in place. I haven't tried the update site yet, but the zips
> are there. Everything can be found on our release site.
>
>         http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new
>
> I'll update the web page with the news later today or tomorrow.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new/zips/2.1.0/org.eclipse.cdt.sdk-2.1.0-linux.x86.zip
Object not found!

 The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring
page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page
about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

download.eclipse.org
 Wed 22 Dec 2004 04:58:44 PM EST
 Apache/2.0.40

Lothar
--
Lothar Werzinger Dipl.-Ing. Univ.
framework & platform architect

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

download.eclipse.org
Wed 22 Dec 2004 05:00:53 PM EST
Apache/2.0.40