RE: [cdt-dev] CDT patch format submission

+1 from me ...  I'll conform to whatever standard we choose.  I don't
know if the formatter is the way to go (ie do we bother to retrofit
old code).

At the very least committers should feel free to reject a patch based
on "non-conformance" with either the existing style of the code being
patched or for new source files, lack of consistancy with other sources.