Re: [cdt-dev] Anonymous object content assist fails

There are 2 problems we have with this code.  The first is that Square()
looks like a function call, and the parser is only looking for functions in
the symbol table, constructors are handled seperately from functions so are
not even considered in this case.
The second problem is that we don't actually define a default constructor
with no parameters (we define the copy constructor, but for some reason we
forgot this other one).

In the head, check out
org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.Parser#postfixExpression for the
handling of the function call.
Check out
org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.pst.IDerivableContainerSymbol#addCopyConstructor
 to see how the default copy constructor was done.

-Andrew