RE: Mac update RE: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

Thanks Martin,
The file extension for the MBS is easy to change but I must I profess my ignorance here; what (if any) is the default file extension for executable on a Mac?

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Imrisek, Martin" <mimrisek@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2004 06:49 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: Mac update RE: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

Actually the situation with RC3 is much better than what I experienced
with RC2.  Binary parsing works in this build and I think it is because
of the Mach-O parser that's included.

The only issues so far that I can report (and I will file bugs for them)
is that
(1) the default app extension is given as .exe whereas on 2.0.2 there
simply was no extension.
(2) For a debug session a default GDB is not selected - the drop down
box is blank - and one has to  manually select GDB.

Cheers,

Martin

--
----