Re: [cdt-dev] Remote Debug problem with CDT 2.1 RC3 continues

> Hallo,

a` l'eau.

> I tried to set up a remote debug session with the new CDT 2.1 RC 3 update.
> The previous launching problem (CDT debug launch did not understand a
> relocatable executable) is resolved. However, one step further, I
> encountered a new problem. During startup of the debug session the gdb is
> launched (I see this process in the process list of Windows XP), but it
> seems that no connection is established between gdb and CDT. The .log file
> shows the following message:

Please make a PR so we can track this down properly.
The mailing list is fine to attract attention, but we would prefer
a PR in bugzilla.
Is this reproduceable ? I've seen this but was never able to reproduce it.
You get such an error if you do "continue" before "run":
# gdb
GNU gdb 6.1.1
(gdb) cont
The program is not being run.