Re: [cdt-dev] Running the JUnit tests

I'm trying to come up with a way to run all of our suites from 1 launch that we can run after the loadbuild.
Some of our the tests seem to trip up on each other when they are run as part of a larger suite. :-(

FYI We also have RegressionTestSuite and RegressionTestSuiteUI (thanks Tanya!).

JohnC
www.eclipse.org/cdt